Peo Sjoblom

Default separate data in a column in excel

If the values are numbers starting in A1

in B1

=INT(A1)

in C1

=(A1-B1)*100

if they are text

=LEFT(A1,FIND(".",A1)-1)

and

=SUBSTITUTE(A1,B1&".","")

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Larry" wrote:

Is there a function to separate values (besides text to columns) in a column
similar to the formula used to combine data. I'd like to separate a column
of decimals, say 14.25, 5.50 and 100.00 into colums containing 14 and 25, 5
and 50, 100 and 00. Thanks.