-   -   how to imort data in to excel file from other excel file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26636-how-imort-data-excel-file-other-excel-file.html)

djm

how to imort data in to excel file from other excel file?

i want to know how can i link two excel fiels to each other. e.g. i have one
detail sheet and total of that file i want to appear as summary in one of the
cells of other file and not other sheet. please let me know.

Gary Brown

Without more details to go on, I think the SumIf function is what you're
looking for.
HTH,
--
Gary Brown