-   -   Help! Activate worksheet from a listbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26626-re-help-activate-worksheet-listbox.html)

Bob Phillips

Help! Activate worksheet from a listbox

Something like

With Worksheets(Listbox1.Value)
.Visible = True
.Activate
End With

but you can't hide them all, at least one must be visible

--
HTH

Bob Phillips

"NightProbe" wrote in message
Is it possible to have a worksheet (from a multiple worksheet
workbook) popup as the active worksheet by selecting its name from
within a listbox or combo box? I want to hide all the worksheets and
provide a way that a particular worksheet is shown and then hid again
after use. I can't seem to find any information on how to do this if
at all possible. Any help will surely be appreciated!