-   -   Articles recommended to read, where can they be found? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26573-articles-recommended-read-where-can-they-found.html)

Ron

Articles recommended to read, where can they be found?

I see in a lot of responses there is a recommended article to read for
further detail. I cannot find these articles, how do I get to them?
Thanks
--
Ron

Peo Sjoblom

Couldn't you at least have provided an example of an article you cannot find?
I have no idea what you are talking about, I refer to websites like

http://www.cpearson.com/excel.htm

http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html

http://www.mvps.org/dmcritchie/excel/excel.htm

http://www.mcgimpsey.com/excel/index.html

But all those links work

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"Ron" wrote:

I see in a lot of responses there is a recommended article to read for
further detail. I cannot find these articles, how do I get to them?
Thanks
--
Ron

Gord Dibben

Ron

I assume you are speaking of Knowledge Base Articles like

Just double-click on the link to go to the article.

These are all from the MS Knowkedge Base at

http://search.support.microsoft.com/search/?adv=1

Gord Dibben Excel MVP