-   -   Conditional Formatting Help (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/265457-conditional-formatting-help.html)

Kobi

Conditional Formatting Help

Good Day,

I have created a spreadsheet to track training for the individuals assigned to my office. I looked at some of the post, but was unable to figure out how to make the formulas apply to what I need.

Cell A1 is the current date
Cell D5 is the current training date
Cell E5 is the training due date, with a formula that let's me know when the next training is due

I would like Cell E5 to turn yellow when the training is 182 days from the due date, and turn yellow when it is over due (366 days). Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

bala_vb

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobi (Post 958867)
Good Day,

I have created a spreadsheet to track training for the individuals assigned to my office. I looked at some of the post, but was unable to figure out how to make the formulas apply to what I need.

Cell A1 is the current date
Cell D5 is the current training date
Cell E5 is the training due date, with a formula that let's me know when the next training is due

I would like Cell E5 to turn yellow when the training is 182 days from the due date, and turn yellow when it is over due (366 days). Any help would be greatly appreciated, thank you in advance.

this can be achieved by applying conditional formating in E5 Cell.

please refer to attached spread sheet and play with conditional formatting formulae.

all the best

Kobi

Thank you for the reply, I don't mean to be a pain, but I'm unable to locate an attachment. Where should I look for the attachment? Thank you in advance.