-   -   Function for generating all Mon, Tues, etc for each month (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/265444-function-generating-all-mon-tues-etc-each-month.html)

RRutman

Function for generating all Mon, Tues, etc for each month

I have a spreadsheet that I use each month. Within each month, I need to have the dates of all Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednedays, Thursdays, and Fridays in that month. Right now, I manually enter each date under the columns corresponding to that day of the week. My spreadsheet right now looks like this:
A30: Monday
B31: needs to be the first monday of the month
B32: needs to be the second monday of the month
B33: needs to be the third monday of the month
B38: needs ot be the first Tuesday of the month

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

bala_vb

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by RRutman (Post 958852)
I have a spreadsheet that I use each month. Within each month, I need to have the dates of all Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednedays, Thursdays, and Fridays in that month. Right now, I manually enter each date under the columns corresponding to that day of the week. My spreadsheet right now looks like this:
A30: Monday
B31: needs to be the first monday of the month
B32: needs to be the second monday of the month
B33: needs to be the third monday of the month
B38: needs ot be the first Tuesday of the month

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

hi, i made a template for you. every month you can copy the calendar from the attached sample template dates into your real spreadsheet.

all the best