Junior Member

Default Truth value -- auto-color cells?

Hello,

In the following, the specific cell IDs aren't important, I use them for convenience.

I'd like to know if the following is possible:

If the value in cell A1 is 0*, then cells C1:C10 will automatically turn red. Or, the font color in cells C1:C10 will automatically turn red. (I don't care which.)

If the value in cell A1 is anything other than 0, leave cells c1:c10 as they are (which in my case means they're uncolored and the font color is black/automatic).

I do NOT know VBA, so I'd appreciate knowing how to do this using standard Excel formulas, if possible.

Thanks!

Oss

* Edit: Cell A1 contains a formula, the result of which will sometimes be 0. So when I say "the value in cell A1," I mean "the result of the formula in cell A1."
Junior Member

Hello,

Please use "Conditional Formatting" in cells C1:C10.
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnazirov View Post
Hello,

Please use "Conditional Formatting" in cells C1:C10.
Thanks.

-Oss