-   -   calculate equated monthly installment ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/265254-calculate-equated-monthly-installment.html)

D V Bidri

calculate equated monthly installment ?

How do we calculate equated monthly installment value for given int rate and
period for a capital available and reverse of the same. Thanks

Jackpot

calculate equated monthly installment ?

Try

A1 - Loan amount.
A2 - Per annum interest rate (in %)
A3 - Tenure in months.

=PMT(A2/12,A3,-A1)

"D V Bidri" wrote:

How do we calculate equated monthly installment value for given int rate and
period for a capital available and reverse of the same. Thanks

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

calculate equated monthly installment ?

EXCEL 2007

Please check out:-

http://www.pierrefondes.com/

- item number 6 right at the bottom of the page.

Pull up the Workbook in front of you and then look at the
What_Will_My_Monthly_Payment_Be Worksheet.

Int Rate goes in cell E4.

Period (in months) goes in cell E6.

Principal (capital) goes in cell E8.

Monthly repayment gets shown in cell C11.

There are another 2 Worksheets which are fairly self explanatory.

Just plug your (inputs) details into the blue cells and the answer is shown
in the red ones.

Please hit Yes if my comments have helped.

Thanks.