-   -   Trouble formatting (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26503-trouble-formatting.html)

Jane

Trouble formatting

Why do I keep getting the message 'Too many different cell formula's'. It's
stopping me from doing anything on this Excel spreadsheet, even deleting
columns!

Hope you have some ideas - I've never posted a question before.
--
Jane

Gord Dibben

Jane

I believe you are referring "too many different cell formats", not "formulas".

See KB article.

Gord Dibben Excel MVP