-   -   How can I use an "IF" command to compile different info? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26500-how-can-i-use-%22if%22-command-compile-different-info.html)

HEATHERCOX

How can I use an "IF" command to compile different info?

I would like to take the totals from one cell of each worksheet in my
workbook and have them total to a pricing sheet, also in the same workbook.
I am building a contract, and I would like to have the pricing sheet pull
totals from every other sheet in the workbook, however, if the cell has a
total of $0, I don't want it to omit the number and throw off the
calculation. I understand that there is a way to do this, I just can't seem
to pick the information out of the information I printed offline earlier.

Can somebody please help me???

Thanks!!!!

Heather :-)