Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Multi-Condition Formula

Im using this formula;
=IF(OR(Source Sheet!C10={,C, B}),Source Sheet!B10).
This allows what I enter into the source sheet to also enter into the
destination sheet unless, C or B are present and then nothing is entered
into the destination sheet. This only leaves two conditions that would allow
data entered into the source sheet to appear in the destination sheet. These
conditions are S and D. If S I would like to have any number entered in
the source sheet to appear in the destination sheet, but if the D condition
is entered in the source sheet, I would like the number 2 and only 2 to be
entered in the destination sheet. So, if I have not confused this too much,
my question is; is it possible to keep the initial two false conditions; C
and B in the formula and add the two true conditions S and D. I hope
that my explanation is not too confusing. I dont have a good record of being
either clear or concise.
Thank you,
Malcolm