-   -   Having info in a certain cell EXACTLY same as in cell on anotherpa (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/264698-having-info-certain-cell-exactly-same-cell-anotherpa.html)

OnePuttJames

Having info in a certain cell EXACTLY same as in cell on anotherpa

SIMPLY... I want in my summary tab to have the data from A1-P30 to ALWAYS be
the data showing on my first page tab that is in position A1-P30.. Once a
week I move the data in my first page by moving rows up and down depending on
the performance of a certain golfer and what place he now is in overall. This
is driving me nuts!

I know all about

=page1$C$8 but that doesn't seem to work...

Max

Having info in a certain cell EXACTLY same as in cell on anotherpa

In your summary tab,
place this in any starting cell, say in B2:
=IF(ISBLANK(OFFSET(INDIRECT("'page1'!A1"),ROWS($1: 1)-1,COLUMNS($A:A)-1)),"",OFFSET(INDIRECT("'page1'!A1"),ROWS($1:1)-1,COLUMNS($A:A)-1))
Copy B2 across by 16 cols, fill down by 30 rows to cover the extent of the
"A1:P30" range. And that should "fix" it well and good for you.
--
Max
Singapore
"OnePuttJames" wrote:
SIMPLY... I want in my summary tab to have the data from A1-P30 to ALWAYS be
the data showing on my first page tab that is in position A1-P30.. Once a
week I move the data in my first page by moving rows up and down depending on
the performance of a certain golfer and what place he now is in overall. This
is driving me nuts!

I know all about

=page1$C$8 but that doesn't seem to work...

Max

Having info in a certain cell EXACTLY same as in cell on anoth

No thanks. What was suggested should have addressed your OP. But was it even
tried out over there? Nothing in your reply indicates that.
--
Max
Singapore