ExcelBanter

-   -   How to unhide column? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/264046-how-unhide-column.html)

Lois Corp Secy May 18th 10 06:53 PM

How to unhide column?

I hid column E, did some other work on the spreadsheet, now cannot unhide
column E

trip_to_tokyo[_3_] May 18th 10 07:09 PM

How to unhide column?

EXCEL 2007

Clcick on D to highlight that column and, keeping the left mouse button
depressed, drag to column F so that both columns are highlighted.

Right click / Unhide

Thanks.

Gord Dibben May 18th 10 08:21 PM

How to unhide column?

Select D and F and right-clickunhide.

If that doesn't work mayber E has been set to 0 or very tiny width.

In Namebox type E1 and Enter.

FormatColumnWidth. Poke in a number like 10

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

bala_vb May 19th 10 01:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lois Corp Secy (Post 954418)
I hid column E, did some other work on the spreadsheet, now cannot unhide
column E

column width:

select column D,E,F and right click give column widtha as 10.

all the best

[email protected] June 30th 17 08:16 PM

How to unhide column?

On Tuesday, May 18, 2010 at 10:53:01 AM UTC-7, Corp Lois Corp Secy wrote:
I hid column E, did some other work on the spreadsheet, now cannot unhide
column E

there's an arrow on whatever column you have now visible pointing <
at the top bar (where columns are listed alphabetically). just click either < or , and the columns will 'come back'.

Tim Paine January 6th 21 11:23 AM

How to Unhide colum in Excel

To select the first hidden row or column on the worksheet, do one of the following:

In the Name Box next to the formula bar, type A1, and then press ENTER.
On the Home tab, in the Editing group, click Find & Select, and then click Go To. In the Reference box, type A1, and then click OK.
On the Home tab, in the Cells group, click Format.
Do one of the following:
Under Visibility, click Hide & Unhide, and then click Unhide Rows or Unhide Columns.
Under Cell Size, click Row Height or Column Width, and then in the Row Height or Column Width box, type the value that you want to use for the row height or column width.

I hope this is helpful!
Admin
CloudDesktopOnline