-   -   Auto updating muiltiple spreadsheets in Excel 2007 (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/263956-auto-updating-muiltiple-spreadsheets-excel-2007-a.html)

iBob

Auto updating muiltiple spreadsheets in Excel 2007

I have 50 spreadsheets which calculate aging on past due invoices. I use the
=now and =today functions to determine which accounts are past due.

I created a master sheet which pulls this information and displays it at a
glance.

The problem is: the dates don't update on the 50 seperate sheets unless the
sheet is opened (and then closed).

Is there a way to update the sheets without having to open them all or how
would I create a macro that opens them and then closes them?

Thank you very much for your help! .... Your input is sorely needed

Bob

Ron de Bruin

Auto updating muiltiple spreadsheets in Excel 2007

See
http://www.rondebruin.nl/copy4.htm

--

Regards Ron de Bruin