-   -   count the number of rows with entries greater than zero (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/263948-count-number-rows-entries-greater-than-zero.html)

r2rcode

count the number of rows with entries greater than zero

i need a formula that will look at the information in a range of column
within a row. if the number in a column is greater than zero, then i need to
add one to the total. this will allow me to know the number of columns with
values greater than zero.

Luke M[_4_]

count the number of rows with entries greater than zero

=COUNTIF(A2:Z2,"0")

--
Best Regards,

Luke M