-   -   Copying text from multiple cells. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/263890-copying-text-multiple-cells.html)

Spearhead

Copying text from multiple cells.

I have a seven spreadsheets (by day of the week and one consolidated sheet)
that keeps track of how many hours a student misses in a week. Calulating the
time on a consolidation sheet is no problem. I am trying to combine any
Text (reason for absents) into one cell for that student on the consolidated
sheet that would show one reason after the other with a comma seperation.

can anyone help???

Gord Dibben

Copying text from multiple cells.

=A1&","&B1&","&C1