-   -   Same Value In Multiple Cells (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26388-same-value-multiple-cells.html)

kwelp

Same Value In Multiple Cells

Its been a while since I've used Excel and can't remember how you keep a
value constant in a part of a formula while changing another part of the
formula? Example: =SUM(d2/d9) d9 will stay constant, but the d2 value will
change as the formula is pasted into other cells.

JE McGimpsey

Take a look at "The difference between relative and absolute references"
in XL Help.

=SUM(D2/$D$9)