-   -   continuing dropdown lists (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26378-continuing-dropdown-lists.html)

BLW

continuing dropdown lists

I am working on a listing project where i will have a dropdown list filled
with items...when one item is selected, adjacent columns are filled with
several key pieces of information...what i need to do now is make it where
that information is listed below the dropdown and i can then go on to select
another item and all of its information is listed and so on. Any help you
can give would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you

BLW

maybe i shoudl be a little more clear...when an item is selected, all of its
information skips down a line, staying in the original column.