Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default How to calculate diffrence in dates in days and Hours

Hi,

I am working on data sheet and having to columns like Must be Solve Date and
Actual Solve date i want to find diffrence between these 2 in days:hrs:mints
in result column.

sample i have provided below. can some one help me what formula can bring be
exact diffrence in days:hrs:mints in Excel 2007

Must be reacted WasReacted Delay in Reaction
5/10/2010 6:05 5/10/2010 4:17
5/10/2010 7:43 5/10/2010 5:50
5/10/2010 9:22 5/10/2010 7:24
5/10/2010 10:30 5/10/2010 8:38