-   -   How can I set a "page end" point on a large worksheet? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/263541-how-can-i-set-page-end-point-large-worksheet.html)

kpetefaith

How can I set a "page end" point on a large worksheet?

I am a fairly new user to Excel. I have created a worksheet with over 200
lines of data. When I use the "control end" shortcut, I end up way down at
the end, if you know what I mean.
Is there a way to set the end of my page at the actual end of my data?

Thanks.

Dave Peterson[_2_]

How can I set a "page end" point on a large worksheet?

Visit Debra Dalgleish's site to see a way to reset this last used cell:
http://contextures.com/xlfaqApp.html#Unused

--

Dave Peterson

nadine

How can I set a "page end" point on a large worksheet?

Dave,
Have you tested this? I did this and it didn't remove the extra rows.
Could be user error but I wanted to check anyway.

kpetefaith wrote:

I am a fairly new user to Excel. I have created a worksheet with over 200
lines of data. When I use the "control end" shortcut, I end up way down at
the end, if you know what I mean.
Is there a way to set the end of my page at the actual end of my data?

Thanks.

--

Dave Peterson
.

Dave Peterson[_2_]

How can I set a "page end" point on a large worksheet?

Yep.

Did you remember to save the workbook. There's a note on that page that some
versions require saving (and closing/reopening???).