lshaw

Default Is it possible to do a vertical lookup that matches on 2 criteria

Peo Sjoblom

Post a proper quaetion in the body of the message, your subject line gets
truncated

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom
Mexage

I agree with Peo, but as a tip: you can drag the border dividing the posts
and the current one to see all the subject.

Regarding your question, you cannot do it with the VLookup. The thing is
that the solution depends on your needs. What would happen if more than two
values meet the criteria?

Exactly what do you want to do here?

G.Morales

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Post a proper quaetion in the body of the message, your subject line gets
truncated

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

lshaw

Thanks for the tip!
I am trying to search a table and match both on a client and date. I am
fine if it just picks up the first combination because I have already
summarized the data on that combination.

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Post a proper quaetion in the body of the message, your subject line gets
truncated

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

Peo Sjoblom

This method might be of help

http://tinyurl.com/ctdqo

just replace the names in the example with cell references where you put
client and date

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom