-   -   If Function Function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/263308-if-function-function.html)

aetejada

If Function Function

okay. So I am trying to workout a formula to compute a commision earning.
Basically, if X amount of new business is made, then X*Y (corresponding
Commision rate percentage), but if new business =<X, then X*Y (Commision rate
percentage that is true).

Problem is, it's super confusing...anyone have any suggestions?

T. Valko

If Function Function

See if this helps:

http://mcgimpsey.com/excel/variablerate.html