-   -   Now() (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26325-now.html)

Brad

Now()

I would like to know if I how best to convert the value created using Now()
which displays the current time for various time zones. How would I
increment the time by 1 hour to convert a CST to an EST? Thanks, Brad

Gary Brown

if your date is in A1...
=+A1+(1/24))

1 hour / 24 hours

HTH,
--
Gary Brown

"Brad" wrote:

I would like to know if I how best to convert the value created using Now()
which displays the current time for various time zones. How would I
increment the time by 1 hour to convert a CST to an EST? Thanks, Brad

Brad

Gary, that fixes it... thanks! Brad

"Gary Brown" wrote in message
if your date is in A1...