-   -   Copy is criteria met (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/262772-re-copy-criteria-met.html)

Don Guillett[_2_]

Copy is criteria met

Sub GETDATA()

With Sheet2.Range("a1:a200")
Set c = .Find(What:="FILE ID #", LookIn:=xlValues, LookAt:=xlPart, _
SearchOrder:=xlByRows, SearchDirection:=xlNext, MatchCase:=True)
r = 2
If Not c Is Nothing Then
firstAddress = c.Address
Do
'MsgBox c.Row
With Sheet3
.Cells(r, 4) = c.Offset(10)
.Cells(r, 5) = c
End With
Set c = .FindNext(c)
r = r + 1

Loop While Not c Is Nothing And c.Address < firstAddress
End If
End With

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Don Guillett" wrote in message news:...
One instance only or All if more than one found

Don Guillett
Microsoft MVP Excel
SalesAid Software

"Kitten74" wrote in message
I am having trouble finding a function that will copy the data in a given
row
to another worksheet if one of the columns contains the word Yes.

For example if in the below situation cell G5 has a Y, I want to Create
Cover Sheet in Sheet 2 with return the data from row 5.
Sheet 1
Box/Packet No Item No Account Name Account Number Content Vault sheet
Create
Cover Sheet
100 1 Mr A 123 AF 1 N
101 2 Mr B 456 AF 2 N

[...]