-   -   Running calculation of a frequency (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/262696-running-calculation-frequency.html)

Marcia

Running calculation of a frequency

Hi,
On a monthly basis I need to calculate a running frequency of scores, but
I'm not sure how to do it. For example, Joe receives 3 scores (based on a 1
to 10 scale) every month and I would like to track what % of those scores are
9's or 10's. I will need to track this on a cumulative basis.

Jan Feb Mar
8 7 10
9 3 9
10 9 9
9 6 10
75% 50% 67% YTD % of 9s and 10s

Teethless mama

Running calculation of a frequency

=COUNTIF(OFFSET($A$2:$L$5,,,,COLUMN()),"=9")/COUNT(OFFSET($A$2:$L$5,,,,COLUMN()))

copy across