-   -   Ctrl V paste coding was lost (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/262548-ctrl-v-paste-coding-lost.html)

peanut40

Ctrl V paste coding was lost

I wrote a macro and coded it to ctrl v which overwrote the paste function on
the Ctrl V shortcut key, how do I replace the paste function coding? Or where
can I find the coding? I am using Excel 2007.

Jacob Skaria

Ctrl V paste coding was lost

Check out the below link and change the shortcutkey

Jacob (MVP - Excel)