-   -   Suppress First Page Numbering (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/262482-suppress-first-page-numbering.html)

Michael

Suppress First Page Numbering

Hi folks - Is there anyway to suppress page numbering on the first page of
an Excel sheet? Thanks.

Michael

Jacob Skaria

Suppress First Page Numbering

Michael, unfortunately there is no way.

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"Michael" wrote:

Hi folks - Is there anyway to suppress page numbering on the first page of
an Excel sheet? Thanks.

Michael

.

trip_to_tokyo[_3_]

Suppress First Page Numbering

EXCEL 2007

This assumes that you already have page numbers set up in your Workbook.

Take the following actions to suppress page numbering from the first page:-

1. Insert / Text group / Header & Footer /

2. Header & Footer Tools should now appear with the Design contextual tab
highlighted.

3. In the Options group click in:-

Different First Page

If you now Print Preview your Workbook you will find that there are no page
numbers on the first page.

Thanks.

"Michael" wrote:

Hi folks - Is there anyway to suppress page numbering on the first page of
an Excel sheet? Thanks.

Michael

.

Jacob Skaria

Suppress First Page Numbering

Michael; I should have added the version I use which is XL2003. For a VBA
solution; check out the below link by Ron de Bruin

http://www.rondebruin.nl/print.htm#not

--
Jacob (MVP - Excel)

"Michael" wrote:

Hi folks - Is there anyway to suppress page numbering on the first page of
an Excel sheet? Thanks.

Michael

.

Michael

Suppress First Page Numbering

Thanks to everyone. I was aware of the feature in 2007. I neglected to
mention that I use 2003. My bad. Thanks.

Michael