-   -   Excel 2007 versus Excel 2003 & Excel 97-2003 fully compatible (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/262480-excel-2007-versus-excel-2003-excel-97-2003-fully-compatible.html)

Bumpersnesty

Excel 2007 versus Excel 2003 & Excel 97-2003 fully compatible

In my old computer with Excel 2003 if I select automatic calculation my
spreadsheet updates stock price quotes from an external link. In my new
computer with Excel 2007, even though I select automatic calculation using
Excel Options the spreadsheet won't update from the external price quote
service. If I reboot the new computer however the spreadsheet will update.
Short of dumping Excel 2007 is there any solution?