-   -   convert $ value to day values (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26219-convert-%24-value-day-values.html)

bo

convert $ value to day values

I need to be able to convert a specified dollar value into a days timeframe
within Excel. I have tried usding the "if" function but I can't get it to
wqork anyone out give me a hand with this one

Vasant Nanavati

What exactly are you trying to do?

--

Vasant

"bo" wrote in message
I need to be able to convert a specified dollar value into a days

timeframe
within Excel. I have tried usding the "if" function but I can't get it to
wqork anyone out give me a hand with this one

Ragdyer

Would like to make a suggestion, but I guess I'm not clever enough to
speculate at what you're exactly asking.

Would you care to elaborate a little with some particulars, so that I might
be able to focus my poor intellect into a channel that might lead to a
possible proposal of a resolution to your quandary?<g

RD