-   -   Reorder $String1, $String2 to $String1 $String2? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/262092-reorder-%24string1-%24string2-%24string1-%24string2.html)

msnyc07

Reorder $String1, $String2 to $String1 $String2?

I've been able to do this for any specific word e.g.

Manager, Department
Manager, Regional

with a basic function but it requires me to re-do for each word.

Is there anyway to set up a function that simply swaps anything before the ,
with anything after (removing the , in the process)?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Duke Carey

Reorder $String1, $String2 to $String1 $String2?

if your text starts in cell A2, put this in a cell somehwere in that row and
copy down

it will only work on the first set of ", '" that are in each cell

=RIGHT(A2,LEN(A2)-SEARCH(", ",A2,1)-1)&" "&LEFT(A2,SEARCH(", ",A2,1)-1)