Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Conditional Copy from one worksheet to another

Hello,

I'm trying to do a conditional copy, for example: if H2 = ok copy B2 to G2
and paste in sheet 2. Not sure how best to do this... any help would be
appreciated!

Thank you,
John
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Your question is a little unclear: when you say copy B2 to G2 and paste in
sheet 2, do you mean copy B2 to G2 on that sheet AND also copy it over into
sheet2 or just copy it into G2 on Sheet2?

Assuming H2 and B2 are on Sheet1 and you want to just show contents of B2 in
G2 on Sheet2, then this formula in G2 of Sheet2 would do it:
=IF(Sheet1!H2="OK",Sheet1!B2,"")
It doesn't matter that I used uppercase "OK" -- the test is not case
sensitive, so "ok"="OK".

If you need some more robust or variable response processing, let us know
and we'll try to help, but we need a detailed description of what you may
need.