-   -   Logical function please (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/261605-logical-function-please.html)

Amin

Logical function please

Hi i have an inventory table where a column is to remind me of reordering
but my approach is not helping me so i need a help.

i have a column in a different sheet with a sum if function and i want to
have a column to watch it for figures like 30, 60 90 120 150 180 unwards, so
that anytime a cell in that column reaches that figure it will remind me to
reorder that product.

i will use a conditional format to show some colours in the reorder column.
please help me with this. i know if i just use he IF function like
IF(A1=30"Reorder","Available") it will be for only that but i want to be
reminded of the next 30 that makes it 60 and son on thank you so much

Eduardo

Logical function please

Hi,

=IF(OR(A2={30;60;90;120;150}),"Re-Order","OK")

"Amin" wrote:

Hi i have an inventory table where a column is to remind me of reordering
but my approach is not helping me so i need a help.

i have a column in a different sheet with a sum if function and i want to
have a column to watch it for figures like 30, 60 90 120 150 180 unwards, so
that anytime a cell in that column reaches that figure it will remind me to
reorder that product.

i will use a conditional format to show some colours in the reorder column.
please help me with this. i know if i just use he IF function like
IF(A1=30"Reorder","Available") it will be for only that but i want to be
reminded of the next 30 that makes it 60 and son on thank you so much

T. Valko

Logical function please

One way...

=IF(MOD(A1,30),"","Re-order")

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Amin" wrote in message
Hi i have an inventory table where a column is to remind me of reordering
but my approach is not helping me so i need a help.

i have a column in a different sheet with a sum if function and i want to
have a column to watch it for figures like 30, 60 90 120 150 180 unwards,
so
that anytime a cell in that column reaches that figure it will remind me
reorder that product.

i will use a conditional format to show some colours in the reorder
column.
please help me with this. i know if i just use he IF function like
IF(A1=30"Reorder","Available") it will be for only that but i want to be
reminded of the next 30 that makes it 60 and son on thank you so much

Amin

Logical function please

hi Eduardo, thank you so very much for the job done my calculations now goes
the way i want it, take care and please keep this up.