-   -   Directing cell contents to one of two cells dependent on its value (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/261571-directing-cell-contents-one-two-cells-dependent-its-value.html)

Debi

Directing cell contents to one of two cells dependent on its value

How do i write a formula that will redirect a cell contents to one of two
cells.
One for if its less than 36 and one if its over 36. I am using it as an
electronic clockcard monitoring system and need to transfer a debit or a
credit balance to the sheet for the next week.

Gary''s Student

Directing cell contents to one of two cells dependent on its value

Do you need a copy of the data to remain in the source cell??
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu201001