-   -   How do I change rows content to column & vice versa Excel spread s (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26138-how-do-i-change-rows-content-column-vice-versa-excel-spread-s.html)

Harinath

How do I change rows content to column & vice versa Excel spread s

Data is already spread in the Excel sheet.

Andy B

Hi

If you copy your range you can then select Edit|Paste Special|Transpose,
which will tranpose your columns to rows and rows to columns. Make sure you
take a copy before you start!

Andy.

"Harinath" wrote in message
Data is already spread in the Excel sheet.

Ken Wright

Note that you cannot paste to any range that overlaps the original in any
way. Paste to another range and then move or copy the data to where it
needs to go.

--
Regards
Sys Spec - Win XP Pro / XL 97/00/02/03