-   -   Conditional formatting with expired dates after current (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/261347-conditional-formatting-expired-dates-after-current.html)

Josh

Conditional formatting with expired dates after current

I am trying to get a cell to turn Red if the date that is in the cell is less
than or equal to the current date. The formula I have in it already is:
=EDATE(D2, 12)
This takes the date that I plug into the column before it and just adds 12
months to it. Thanks for any help you can offer.

V/R

Max

Conditional formatting with expired dates after current

TODAY() is what you need to compare with,
viz. use as the CF formula for that cell: =EDATE(D2, 12)<=TODAY()
Format to taste, ok out. Success? hit YES below
--
Max
Singapore