-   -   Enable Automatic Refresh (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26130-enable-automatic-refresh.html)

Terri

Enable Automatic Refresh

Please someone tell me why a sheet on which I have a web query running
continues to want me to hit the "Enable Automatic Refresh" button when I open
the sheet. Shouldn't this setting be permanent for the sheet once automatic
is chosen? Thanks!

TonyL

This has been bugging me for some time. I have seen a few messages on this
but no one had been able to answer this. I finally managed to track it down
in a MS article:

http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?id=248204

HTH
--