-   -   checkbox (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/26087-checkbox.html)

Chas

checkbox

I have an excel spreadsheet with several checkboxes, I would like to know how
to deselect certain checkboxes when one is selected. Also is ther anyway to
have a popup window with text information come up when a check box is
selected?
Thanks in advance

Bob Phillips

activesheet.checkboxes("Check Box 1").value = false

--

HTH

RP

"Chas" wrote in message
I have an excel spreadsheet with several checkboxes, I would like to know

how
to deselect certain checkboxes when one is selected. Also is ther anyway

have a popup window with text information come up when a check box is
selected?
Thanks in advance

Alok

Hello
You probably need option buttons if you need this functionality. Have you
considered them?
Also to show a pop-up, you have to first create a UserForm and then invoke
its startup code in a macro. The code for invoking a UserForm is
UserForm1.Show
Alok Joshi