-   -   Drop down list (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/260616-drop-down-list.html)

Lost Cluster

Drop down list

I have a drop down list with names in it. I need the names to disappear as
they are being selected when you go down to the next row, so when you get to
the last row there should only be one name left. Thanks.

Pete_UK

Drop down list

Take a look at this article from Debra Dalgleish's site:

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Apr 4, 1:50*am, Lost Cluster
wrote:
I have a drop down list with names in it. I need the names to disappear as
they are being selected when you go down to the next row, so when you get to
the last row there should only be one name left. *Thanks.

Lost Cluster

Drop down list

Thank you. It worked great!!!

.