-   -   how can you freeze links in excel? no #Ref upon opening the file? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/260428-how-can-you-freeze-links-excel-no-ref-upon-opening-file.html)

Incognito

how can you freeze links in excel? no #Ref upon opening the file?

I have included quite some links in an excel file, however, upon opening the
file, these links turn into #REF when the linked file is not opened; Is there
any way to freeze the links?
--
Thx

Luke M[_4_]

how can you freeze links in excel? no #Ref upon opening the file?

The INDIRECT functio cannot operate with unopened workbooks.

--
Best Regards,

Luke M