-   -   Unique filtering to another sheet ? (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/260388-unique-filtering-another-sheet.html)

Steve

Unique filtering to another sheet ?

I having difficulty with unigue filtering. Probably because it's too close to
tommorrow.

I have a range of numbers in a column. There may be up to a hundred rows.
I want to copy only the unique numbers to another column on another tab.
Is that possible ?

599
478
478
478
478
982
982
785
894

Thanks,

Steve

Teethless mama

Unique filtering to another sheet ?

Try Advanced Filter

"Steve" wrote:

I having difficulty with unigue filtering. Probably because it's too close to
tommorrow.

I have a range of numbers in a column. There may be up to a hundred rows.
I want to copy only the unique numbers to another column on another tab.
Is that possible ?

599
478
478
478
478
982
982
785
894

Thanks,

Steve

T. Valko

Unique filtering to another sheet ?

I want to copy only the unique numbers to
another column on another tab.

Let's assume the data to filter is on sheet1 and you want the data extracted
to sheet2 starting in cell A1.

Navigate to sheet2 cell A1 *then* start the filter process.

DataFilterAdvanced filter

--
Biff
Microsoft Excel MVP

"Steve" wrote in message
I having difficulty with unigue filtering. Probably because it's too close
tommorrow.

I have a range of numbers in a column. There may be up to a hundred rows.
I want to copy only the unique numbers to another column on another tab.
Is that possible ?

599
478
478
478
478
982
982
785
894

Thanks,

Steve

Steve

Unique filtering to another sheet ?

Thank you. That was it. I was starting on sheet A.

Thanks again,

Steve

"Steve" wrote in message
I having difficulty with unigue filtering. Probably because it's too close
tommorrow.

I have a range of numbers in a column. There may be up to a hundred rows.
I want to copy only the unique numbers to another column on another tab.
Is that possible ?

599
478
478