-   -   sorting in Excel 2007 problem (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/260036-sorting-excel-2007-problem.html)

courtenaylambert

sorting in Excel 2007 problem

I've copied data from a list and pasted it into a pre-existing list in an
excel worksheet. I cannot get the two lists (the pasted one if just
underneath the original data) to sort together. Can someone help? Thanks!
--
Courtenay Lambert

Ashish Mathur[_2_]

sorting in Excel 2007 problem

Hi,

Manually select the entire range and then sort

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP

"courtenaylambert" wrote in
message ...