-   -   Round (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/259966-round.html)

Vladek

Round

I'm making price list. 150 articles and I want that every price have last
number 9.
Ex. 1651,00 = 1659,00
1255,00 = 1259,00
etc...

Help!

Jarek Kujawa[_2_]

Round

=INT(A1/10)*10+9

HIH

On 26 Mar, 09:49, Vladek wrote:
I'm making price list. 150 articles and I want that every price have last
number 9.
Ex. 1651,00 = 1659,00
* * *1255,00 = 1259,00
etc...

Help!

Mike H

Round

Hi,

Try this

=CEILING(A1,10)-1
--
Mike

question.

"Vladek" wrote:

I'm making price list. 150 articles and I want that every price have last
number 9.
Ex. 1651,00 = 1659,00
1255,00 = 1259,00
etc...

Help!

Vladek

Round

Thx, it works! :))
This helps me a lot!

Korisnik "Jarek Kujawa" napisao je:

=INT(A1/10)*10+9

HIH

On 26 Mar, 09:49, Vladek wrote:
I'm making price list. 150 articles and I want that every price have last
number 9.
Ex. 1651,00 = 1659,00
1255,00 = 1259,00
etc...