-   -   Updating Consecutive Cells in a Range (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/259957-updating-consecutive-cells-range.html)

Stilltrader47

Updating Consecutive Cells in a Range

How can I update the next consecutive empty cell in a range each time a value
is entered in the same cell?

For eample, I enter bank account balances in cell c4. Each time the next
consecutive empty cell in range c6:c20 updates with the value entered.

Thanks for your help.

ozgrid.com

Updating Consecutive Cells in a Range

Do you mean