-   -   Hidden column (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/259754-hidden-column.html)

showiesg

Hidden column

A column is hidden. I can only see this column in the print preview mode.

I tried to unhide it using the usual method of Format , Column and Unhide
but its not working.

Appreciate some expert advice.

arealbasketcase

Hidden column

Can you select the columns to the left and right? If you can: highlight all
three columns and then set the width to, say, 5. That may reveal it. I'm
surprised you can see it in print preview if you can't see it on screen.

The clever bods will be along soon to help you out, good luck.