-   -   If then between two dates (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/259420-if-then-between-two-dates.html)

BBD

If then between two dates

I am trying to distribute revenue evenly between two dates. I have in one
cell the beginning of the project. I have in another cell the end of the
project. One my spreadsheet, I am referencing the month to determine if it
falls betwen the project dates. I thought it was an if(and statement but it
doesn't return the answer. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

T. Valko

If then between two dates

Try this...

A1 = project start date
B1 = project end date

D1 = some date

To test whether the date in D1 falls within the start and end dates
(inclusive) for the project:

=IF(AND(A1<=D1,B1=D1),"Yes","No")

--
Biff