-   -   Summarizing up cells based on two different criterias (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/258884-summarizing-up-cells-based-two-different-criterias.html)

Ruslan

Summarizing up cells based on two different criterias

Dear All,
I have the following table:
No. Hours Price/mツイ Price/hr Total price Total mツイ
20140 8,50 0,08 20 170,00 ぎ 2125,00
20140 9,15 0,08 20 183,00 ぎ 2287,50
20140 6,00 0,85 20 120,00 ぎ 141,18
20140 8,50 0,85 20 170,00 ぎ 200,00
20170 8,00 0,08 20 160,00 ぎ 2000,00
20170 8,50 0,85 20 170,00 ぎ 200,00
And I need to get automatically report which will sum up "Total mツイ" and
"Total price" of those with the same "No." and the same "Price/mツイ".
In other words the report must look like the following:
No. Total mツイ Price/mツイ Total price
20140 4412,50 0,80 ぎ 353,00 ぎ
20140 341,18 0,85 ぎ 290,00 ぎ
20170 2000,00 0,80 ぎ 160,00 ぎ
20170 200,00 0,85 ぎ 170,00 ぎ

I was able to sum up bz using just one criteria "No." but when it comes to
two criterias I failed.

I'd greatly appreciate zour help!
Rgd,
Ruslan

Ruslan

Summarizing up cells based on two different criterias

Dear All,
I have the following table:
A B C D E F
1 No. Hours Price/mツイ Price/hr Total price Total mツイ
2 20140 8,50 0,08 20 170,00 ぎ 2125,00
3 20140 9,15 0,08 20 183,00 ぎ 2287,50
4 20140 6,00 0,85 20 120,00 ぎ 141,18
5 20140 8,50 0,85 20 170,00 ぎ 200,00
6 20170 8,00 0,08 20 160,00 ぎ 2000,00
7 20170 8,50 0,85 20 170,00 ぎ 200,00

And I need to get automatically report which will sum up "Total mツイ" and
"Total price" of those with the same "No." and the same "Price/mツイ".
In other words the report must look like the following:

A B C E
1 No. Total mツイ Price/mツイ Total price
2 20140 4412,50 0,08 353,00 ぎ
4 20140 341,18 0,85 290,00 ぎ
6 20170 2000,00 0,08 160,00 ぎ
7 20170 200,00 0,85 170,00 ぎ

I was able to sum up bz using just one criteria "No." but when it comes to
two criterias I failed.
I'd greatly appreciate zour help!
Rgds,
Ruslan

Herbert Seidenberg

Summarizing up cells based on two different criterias

Excel 2007 PivotTable
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jy2imk...03_14_10a.xlsx
Pdf preview:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/czmtwcqmgw5/03_14_10a.pdf

Ruslan

Summarizing up cells based on two different criterias

Dear Herbert,
Maz I ask you to provide me with the same file but in preious versions of
Excel (i.e. in .xls format not in . xlsx)
Thank you in advance,
Ruslan

"Herbert Seidenberg" wrote:

Excel 2007 PivotTable
http://www.mediafire.com/file/jy2imk...03_14_10a.xlsx
Pdf preview:
http://www.mediafire.com/file/czmtwcqmgw5/03_14_10a.pdf
.

Glenn

Summarizing up cells based on two different criterias

You could try this:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/923505/en-us