-   -   DGET only limited to 1000 Rows, but I need 8000 rows for DGET funt (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/258356-dget-only-limited-1000-rows-but-i-need-8000-rows-dget-funt.html)

Chiann Looker

DGET only limited to 1000 Rows, but I need 8000 rows for DGET funt

my 2007 Office Home Basic, can only do 1000 rows of DGET function, after that
it return to #VALUE!, can someone help me.

Is anything to do with because of HOME BASIC vision have its limited
ability, or something else I need to do, in order to get at least 6000 rows
to function right.

I am a very heavy to user of Excel , I need all 65,000 rows, and every one
of function should work in all 65,000 rows, no exception.

Teethless mama

DGET only limited to 1000 Rows, but I need 8000 rows for DGET funt

Try to use VLOOKUP or INDEX and MATCH functions instead of DGET.