-   -   edit the cell contents command in Excel 2007 macro (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/258019-edit-cell-contents-command-excel-2007-macro.html)

Safia

edit the cell contents command in Excel 2007 macro

In Excel 2007, I want to write a macor which edits the cell contnets and goes
to right or left adjacent cell and again eidts the cell contents.
Will higly appreciate the suggestion and or s,advice.
Thanks.

Gord Dibben

edit the cell contents command in Excel 2007 macro

Sub test()
With ActiveSheet.Range("B1")
.Value = "middle"
.Offset(0, -1).Value = "left"