-   -   Concatenate function (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/258010-concatenate-function.html)

NSNR[_2_]

Concatenate function

Hi,
How can I concatenate these 2 cells: one is time and the other is text: 9:00
and AM and I want the result to be 9:00 AM
=CONCATENATE(AD2, " ", AE2)
I have tried different formating cells but it doesn't work, this is what I
get:
0.375 AM

Thanks for your help.

Daryl S

Concatenate function

NSNR -

You must format the time (which is a number) to text:

=TEXT(AD2,"H:MM") & " " & AE2

--
Daryl S

"NSNR" wrote:

Hi,
How can I concatenate these 2 cells: one is time and the other is text: 9:00
and AM and I want the result to be 9:00 AM
=CONCATENATE(AD2, " ", AE2)
I have tried different formating cells but it doesn't work, this is what I
get:
0.375 AM

Thanks for your help.

NSNR[_2_]