-   -   Cursor not to move when hitting the enter key (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-worksheet-functions/25798-cursor-not-move-when-hitting-enter-key.html)

Alex Martinez

Cursor not to move when hitting the enter key

Hi

I am making a form and I want the user to input a number in a cell (e.g.
A2) and press enter, but I don't want the cursor move into the next cell.
All I want is the cursor to stay in A2. Any suggestion or help will be
appreciated. Thank you.

JE McGimpsey

Tools/Options/Edit uncheck the Move After Enter checkbox.